WEEKLY TOTAL = :-(
10/27 - 11/2 - Let's not talk about it.
WEEKLY TOTAL = 18
10/26 -- 0 -- day of rest
10/25-- 2 -- app. 7 miles of bike riding
10/24-- 2.5-- 50 mins of floor hockey
10/23--3.5-- my quads and calves were super tight yet from Tuesday.
10/22 -- 0 --
10/21 -- 3.5 -- speedwork. I'm already half way to my weekly quota on Tuesday. I LOVE IT!
10/20 -- 6.5 -- went for a run on the power line trail. I have probably messed up my body's electro-magnetic equilibrium for the rest of my life, but it was a great run.
WEEKLY TOTAL = 12 miles
10/19 -- 3 -- biked 11 or so miles, plus this crazy bike-jumping business in the middle.
10/18 -- 2 or 3 -- I went for a good long hike with my parents. I also ran around at the cross country meet to take pictures.
10/17 -- 0 --
10/16 -- 0 -- I.. um.. sat a lot. Good workout for my hiney.
10/15 -- 0 -- I'm not going to get anything in today because I need to focus on paperwork. But I did go up and down the stairs at work 3 times. I work in a 5 story building.
10/14 -- 6 -- good old river run
10/13 -- 0 -- I went duck hunting. It was a mile of bike riding, but who is counting?
WEEKLY TOTAL = 15
10/27 - 11/2 - Let's not talk about it.
WEEKLY TOTAL = 18
10/26 -- 0 -- day of rest
10/25-- 2 -- app. 7 miles of bike riding
10/24-- 2.5-- 50 mins of floor hockey
10/23--3.5-- my quads and calves were super tight yet from Tuesday.
10/22 -- 0 --
10/21 -- 3.5 -- speedwork. I'm already half way to my weekly quota on Tuesday. I LOVE IT!
10/20 -- 6.5 -- went for a run on the power line trail. I have probably messed up my body's electro-magnetic equilibrium for the rest of my life, but it was a great run.
WEEKLY TOTAL = 12 miles
10/19 -- 3 -- biked 11 or so miles, plus this crazy bike-jumping business in the middle.
10/18 -- 2 or 3 -- I went for a good long hike with my parents. I also ran around at the cross country meet to take pictures.
10/17 -- 0 --
10/16 -- 0 -- I.. um.. sat a lot. Good workout for my hiney.
10/15 -- 0 -- I'm not going to get anything in today because I need to focus on paperwork. But I did go up and down the stairs at work 3 times. I work in a 5 story building.
10/14 -- 6 -- good old river run
10/13 -- 0 -- I went duck hunting. It was a mile of bike riding, but who is counting?
WEEKLY TOTAL = 15
10/12 -- Day of rest
10/10 -- 0 -- Yuck
10/9 -- 5.5 -- found a sweet hill loop
10/8 -- 1 -- 3 miles biking. Have camera, will travel!
10/7 -- 4 -- and I felt out of shape.
10/6 -- 0 -- I didn't so much as take the stairs at work. Bad John!
WEEKLY TOTAL = 20
10/5 -- 1 -- I had to warm up while hand out powerade at a marathon
10/4 -- 3.5 -- biked 10 miles. Went "hunting" with my camera.
10/3 -- 5 -- biked 14 miles
10/2 -- 0 -- CRASHED! on the couch after work
10/-- 1-- bumming around
9/30 -- 6 -- went running with Dan in the "woods"
9/29 -- 5 -- I was out for at least an hour running and biking
WEEKLY TOTAL-14.75
9/28 -- day of rest
No comments:
Post a Comment